Pages

Monday 21 November 2011

Hello Blogging World

My Future Life Story is my first attempt at blogging, I've been reading life list blogs for years so I thought 'why not make my own'.

 I wrote my first 'life list' when I was 14 in 2006, I remember that day so clearly. Me and my mother went on a day trip to Lake Windermere, just me and my mam. It was the first time in a while that me and my mam did something together. She bought me a little book from a Windermere gift shop and then we took a lake cruise from Bowness to Ambleside. It was sitting in the cafe area, looking out across the lake and the wonderful mountains and talking to my mam about life, that the idea came to me. I wrote '100 things to do before I die' on the first page of my little book and the obsession began. The ideas came pouring out of me, one after another after another. I didn't realise there was so many things I wanted to do. Before I knew it I already had 102 things on my list. I came home from that trip really excited and really motivated. I got out my little book and re-wrote it onto A4 so I could see it better, I then started looking online at other people's idea's.

 Since then the list has gone through many re-writes and title changes. Your ambitions can change a lot in 5 years, especially when you're young, for instance I no longer wish to 'Kiss the prettiest girl in school' or 'Tell my maths teacher what I really think of him'. I've grown up now and my list has grown with me. I expect that it will continue you to change as the years change me. So, when I'm old and have grandkids I hope they won't be bored when I tell them my life story and I hope you won't be bored as you take this journey with me. A journey that looks set to be a marvellous adventure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment