Pages

Saturday 31 December 2011

12 Resolutions for 2012!



1. Write a Novel
2. Visit Auschwitz
  
3. See the Coliseum + Rome in general
4. Be a few jumps away from becoming qualified


5. Climb Kilimanjaro
6. 3 Peaks Bike and Hike challenge
                                       
7. Learn to Drive
8. Start my Lord of the Rings Tudor Mint
collection. (I've just bought this one XD, but I would like at least 6 next year).


Gentoo Penguins
9. See Penguins!

10. Rat Race!  http://www.ratraceadventure.com/riverratrace/index.html

11. Learn to juggle 
12. Join the Gym, Hockey team and Karate club at uni.


So there you have it :). My 12 goals for 2012. I think these should keep me occupied for the year, but if not I have a list of 140 odd other things I could do :). Happy New Year everyone and I hope, whatever resolutions you've made, that you succeed. GOOD LUCK FOR 2012!!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment